Wild caught Port Wakefield garfish with rosemary potatoes and fresh garden salad
BY Colin Doherty
- Wild caught Port Wakefield garfish
- Plain flour (substitute for gluten free if required)
- Garden rosemary
- Local olive oil
- Fresh salad
- Salad dressing
- Place flour, salt and pepper in a small, food safe plastic bag.
- Add fillets and shake in bag.
- Take out fillets, dusting off flour as much as possible.
- Gently heat a little olive oil in a frypan.
- Pan fry fillets for only a couple of minutes each side, skin side first, then turn.
- Serve with oven roasted potatoes cooked with sprinkled rosemary and salt.
- Garnish with a fresh garden salad, salad dressing and a fresh lemon wedge from a local backyard tree!
Two garfish fillets per serve
Salt of the Earth Café, Port Wakefield
12 Burra Street
0407 398 018
Enjoy eating locally caught seafood as often as possible!
RETURN TO RECIPES